- Information objectives
The content presented on the Estudie Canada® site is for communication purposes only. The site does not provide advice or recommendations of any kind and should not be used as a basis for any decision or action. It is recommended that you consult with appropriate professionals in your field regarding the applicability of any aspect of the content.
Estudie Canada® is not responsible for any damage or injury resulting from your access to the site or inability to access it or from your reliance on any information provided here. Estudie Canada® disclaims any liability for direct, indirect, incidental, consecutive, special or other damages, lost opportunities and benefits or any other loss or damage. This disclaimer includes damages or viruses that may affect your computer equipment.
- Related links to other web sites
Any links to other Internet sites are presented for the user’s convenience. Estudie Canada® has no responsibility for and has no control over the content or operation of such sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content or its operation.
Estudie Canada® reserves the right to alter, modify, replace or delete any content, restrict access or discontinue distribution of this site at any time in its sole discretion.
- Intellectual property and use of content
The content of this site is the property of Estudie Canada® and is protected by intellectual property laws. The trademarks, service marks, logos and products mentioned on this site are legally protected and none of them may be used without the prior written consent of Estudie Canada®. However, you are welcome to download their content, only for personal, non-commercial use. No modification or reproduction of the content is authorized and the content may not be copied or used in any other way.
- Privacy and Data Protection
In strict compliance with the provisions of the Federal Act on the Protection of Personal Data in the Possession of Individuals (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”), Estudie Canada® makes the following known to you:
- The personal and/or sensitive data and/or information that you voluntarily provide or have provided is completely confidential and is safeguarded by Estudie Canada®, which is responsible for the use and treatment of your personal data.
- The use of the data collected will be used exclusively for (i) to provide required services as well as related activities; (ii) to inform about new services that are related to the contracted one; (iii) to comply with obligations contracted with our clients; (iv) to evaluate the quality of the service; (v) identification purposes; (vi) statistical purposes; and (vii) to eventually contact you in order to share news of interest regarding law.
- By virtue of the transfer of data that you grant or have previously granted to us, you authorize Estudie Canada® to use the information provided for the purposes described above.
- We agree not to transmit, sell, rent, disclose, or use your personal information to third parties without your consent, except as may be necessary for the purposes you have provided it, or as may be required by federal or local authorities in terms of applicable law.
- You have the right to access your personal data held by us and the details of their processing, as well as to rectify them if they are inaccurate or instruct us to cancel them when you consider that they are excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their collection or to oppose their processing for specific purposes.
- To exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the owner of personal and/or sensitive data held by Estudie Canada®, must send the respective request to the email email@example.com
- This Privacy Notice may be modified and updated at any time, in which case Study Canada® will notify you of the changes through the www.estudiecanada.com website.
7.- Credits and technology.
Web graphic development, site programming, hypertext links, databases or other multimedia elements were carried out by Vitamina Online Solution®. All the contents provided in this web portal have been elaborated with information coming from Estudie Canada®, as an external source to the company itself. For this reason, Vitamina Online Solution® is not responsible for the possible lack of updating or inaccuracy of the information belonging to these external sources.
- Current laws
These policies and privacy notice, as well as the general handling of the Law made by Estudie Canada®, is governed by the current and applicable legislation in the United Mexican States, any dispute that may arise from its application must be ventilated before the competent jurisdictional bodies in the City of Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Western Canada Education Services Inc. ® | 2020