Graduates, Bachelor's and
Master's degrees

We offer professional programs, from 6 months to 4 years. You can do an exchange program, do part of your career and continue it in your country, or obtain a double degree, when there are agreements between institutions.


  • The quality of education in Canada will give your professional career an internationally recognized value. Whether you want to develop back in your country or you are looking for a permanent residence.


  • High school completion is a requirement for a professional program, as is an Intermediate-Advanced level of English.
  • Upon completion you will receive a Diploma or University Degree.


  • Expand knowledge in your profession or start a new career.

Next steps:


Choose the program of study, start the application process accompanied by the necessary documents, accept the proposal that is chosen and pay for the program to obtain the visa.


It is important to note that students in education programs also obtain the work visa, being able to work 20 hours a week.

You’re all set to start your adventure!